Thursday, August 10, 2017

Happy Thursday!

Hello and happy Thursday! It has been a little while since I've posted, had to take a little break and spend some time with my girls. I can't believe I have a Junior and 7th grader on my hands now. Anyhow, today I have some very exciting news to share with you. Some of you may know that I was part of a challenge Blog a couple of years ago, with Archana Joshi. Well, my sweet friend asked me to be part of her brand new online store Secret Garden Crafts. Archana, has had a store for several years called Craftycity and has a variety of dies, papers, flowers and such. Archana also has a couple of Facebook stores and one of them is "The Secret Garden" where she sold mostly Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, then she added Saa flowers, which are also paper flowers. To make a long story short, Archana decided to combine her Craftycity store with the Secret Garden and now you can easily purchase her gorgeous flowers all in one spot, all you have to do is click on the logo at the Craftycity store and you will be directed to the "Secret Garden Crafts" part and take advantage of these gorgeous flowers. I will be the Design Team Coordinator for her amazing brand new Design Team and look forward working with these very talented ladies.

Here is what I received in my first package from Archana and I am looking forward to be creating lots of projects with these gorgeous flowers.









Isn't this an amazing array of gorgeous flowers? I honestly could not wait to create a project with them but to see that project you will have to come back next week for our weekly inspiration posts.  (wink)

Let me introduce the amazingly talented other ladies that have been chosen to be on the team

Owner of Secret Garden Crafts
                                                                     








As mentioned above there will be weekly inspiration post on the Secret Garden Crafts Blog to inspire you with gorgeous creations using Secret Garden Crafts flowers. We all hope to see you there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats, you are perfect for this, you do such amazing work with your flowers!! Yep you have to enjoy every minute with your girls the time goes by way to quickly.

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and the fact that your beautiful work is showcased at Secret Garden Crafts. Those flowers are so pretty--you can never have enough flowers! Yes, time goes by all too quickly so it's important to spend time with those you love.